This website is maintained by Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG operates this website:
Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG
D-72160 Horb am Neckar
Phone: +49 (0) 7451 – 902 0
Fax: +49 (0) 7451 – 902 100
VAT ID No.: DE 258034416
Seat of the limited partnership: Horb am Neckar
Register court: Stuttgart HRA 722079
Personally liable partner: Lauffer GmbH,
Seat Horb am Neckar, register court Stuttgart HRB 727098
represented by the managing directors:
Markus Oechsle (technology / order processing)
Christof Lauffer (Sales / Services / Marketing)
Prof. Dr. Yan Jianwen (Chairman)
Responsible for the content according to §55 Abs. RStV: (see appendix)
Although all Internet pages provided here have been carefully checked, no guarantee can be given by Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG. does not guarantee for topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the provided information, data, illustrations and publications. Information and
Information on the provided internet pages does not represent any assurance or guarantee, neither explicitly nor implicitly. In particular, they do not represent any explicit or implicit promise or guarantee with regard to the condition, merchantability or suitability of the products presented for certain purposes. Liability claims against Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG, which refer to damages of material or idealistic kind, which were caused by the use or disuse of the presented information and/or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information, are in principle impossible, unless there is no liability on the part of Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG demonstrably deliberate or grossly negligent default is present. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. The Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG. reserves the right to make changes or additions to the provided information at any time without previous announcement.
The Internet pages of the Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG. contain connections (“links”) to other websites, which are operated by third parties. The Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG has no influence on the contents and the design of the linked pages, does not adopt the pages of third parties accessible by links and is not responsible for their contents and design.
All within the Internet offer mentioned and from the Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG. or if necessary, by third parties are subject to the regulations of the valid identification right and the possession rights of the registered owners. All logos, company lettering, texts and illustrations as well as their arrangement on the internet pages of the Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG. are subject to the protection of the copyright and other protective laws.
The content of the internet pages may not be copied, distributed, changed or used in any other way without written permission of the Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG. without written permission of the Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co.
State: June 2020, Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG
Declaration on data protection
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. As far as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our pages, this is always done on a voluntary basis, as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
Concept & Design: VON Helden UND GESTALTEN
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour. (2) The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is
Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG
D-72160 Horb a. N.
Phone: + 49 (0) 7451 902-0
You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name, company, type of inquiry, function/position, telephone, address data and message) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there is a legal obligation to retain data.
(4) If we wish to use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
Right to information,
Right to correction or deletion,
Right to limit processing,
Right to object to the processing,
Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (concrete page)
Access Status/HTTP Status Code
Amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in accordance with the browser you are using and through which certain information is transmitted to the site that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (in addition b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
§ 4 Other functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, please explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the facts of the case and will either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising under the following contact data: email@example.com
§ 5 Used tools for web analytics
1. use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyses how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before this happens. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIp()”. This allows IP addresses to be processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you contains a personal reference, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyses and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(6) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. user conditions: www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the data protection declaration: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
§ 6 Tools used in the area of social media
1. use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plugin by the initial letter or logo of the provider on the box. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in by clicking the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider will receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after it is collected. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is therefore transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser’s security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of presenting need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins we offer you the possibility to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click on the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider will also save this information in your user account and publicly share it with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as you can then avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the following data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) [Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-othersowie www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
2. integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are on www.YouTube.comgespeichert and can be played directly from our website. These are all embedded in “enhanced privacy mode”, which means that no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transferred. We have no influence on this data transfer].
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in paragraph 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile on YouTube, you have to log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
3. integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.