This website is operated by Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG:
Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG
D-72160 Horb am Neckar
Germany Phone: +49 (0) 7451 – 902 0
Fax: +49 (0) 7451 – 902 100VAT ID No.: DE 258034416
Registered office of the limited partnership: Horb am Neckar Register court: Stuttgart HRA 722079
Personally liable partner: Lauffer GmbH,
registered office Horb am Neckar, register court Stuttgart HRB 727098 E-Mail: lauffer.pressen(at)lauffer.de
represented by the Managing Directors:
Markus Oechsle (Technology / Order Processing)
Christof Lauffer (Sales / Services)
Prof. Dr. Yan Jianwen (Chairman)
Responsible for the content according to §55 Abs. RStV: (see appendix)
Although all Internet pages provided here have been carefully checked, Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG. no guarantee is given for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information, data, illustrations and publications provided. Information and
details on the Internet pages provided do not represent any assurance or guarantee, neither express nor implied. In particular, they do not constitute any express or implied promise or guarantee with regard to the quality, merchantability or suitability of the products presented for certain purposes. Liability claims against Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG., which refer to material or immaterial nature caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information, are generally excluded, unless there is evidence of intentional or grossly negligent fault on the part of Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. Die Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG. reserves the right to make changes or additions to the information provided at any time without prior notice.
The Internet pages of Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG. contain links to other websites operated by third parties. Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG has no influence whatsoever on the content and design of the linked pages, does not adopt the pages of third parties accessible via links as its own and is not responsible for their content and design.
All mentioned within the Internet offer and by Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG. or, if applicable, brands and trademarks protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable labelling law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. All logos, company logos, texts and illustrations as well as their arrangement on the Internet pages of Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG. are protected by copyright and other protective laws.
The content of the Internet pages may not be accessed without the written consent of Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG. are not reproduced, processed, modified or made accessible to third parties.
Status: November 2022, Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG
The operator of this site takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) are collected on our pages, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) may have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
Concept & Design: OF HEROES AND SHAPES
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Maschinenfabrik Lauffer GmbH & Co. KG
D-72160 Horb a. N.
Phone: + 49 (0) 7451 902-0 E-Mail:
You can contact our data protection officer at datenschutz@ lauffer.de or at our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable. Your name, company, type of request, function/position, telephone, address data and message) are stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the body that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Consent to Borlabs Cookie
Our website uses the consent technology of Borlabs Cookie to obtain your consent to the storage of certain cookies in your browser or to the use of certain technologies and to document them in compliance with data protection regulations. The provider of this technology is Borlabs GmbH, Rübenkamp 32, 22305 Hamburg (hereinafter referred to as Borlabs).
When you enter our website, a Borlabs cookie is stored in your browser, in which the consents you have given or the revocation of these consents are stored. This data will not be passed on to the provider of Borlabs cookies.
The collected data will be stored until you ask us to delete it or delete the Borlabs cookie itself or the purpose for data storage no longer applies. Mandatory statutory retention periods remain unaffected. Details on the data processing of Borlabs cookie can be found under https://de.borlabs.io/kb/welche-daten-speichert-borlabs-cookie/.
§ 5 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. As a rule, you must provide further personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
§ 6 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising under the following contact details: datenschutz@ lauffer.de
§ 7 Google Fonts (local hosting)
This site uses so-called Google Fonts, which are provided by Google, for the uniform representation of fonts. The Google Fonts are installed locally. A connection to Google servers does not take place.
§ 8 Font Awesome (local hosting)
This site uses Font Awesome for the uniform display of fonts. Font Awesome is installed locally. A connection to servers of Fonticons, Inc. does not take place.
§ 9 Newsletters (MailChimp)
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. For an effective registration we need a valid e-mail address. In order to verify that a registration is actually made by the owner of an e-mail address, we use the “double opt-in” procedure. For this purpose, we log the order of the newsletter, the sending of a confirmation e-mail and the receipt of the requested answer. Further data will not be collected. The data will be used exclusively for sending the newsletter and will not be passed on to third parties. You can revoke this consent at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter. Possibility of objection: To do this, please click on the corresponding button in the newsletter sent.
The legality of the data processing operations already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation.
This website uses the services of MailChimp to send newsletters. The provider is Rocket Science Group LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA.
MailChimp is a service with which, among other things, the sending of newsletters can be organized and analyzed. If you enter data for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter (e.g. e-mail address), these will be stored on MailChimp’s servers in the USA.
For this data transfer to the USA, we rely on the existing standard contractual clauses in connection with the implemented technical and organizational measures by MailChimp.
The data stored by you for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and deleted from both our servers and the servers of MailChimp after unsubscribing from the newsletter . Data stored by us for other purposes (e.g. contact via the contact form) remain unaffected.
§ 10 Tools used in the field of social media
- Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its first letter or the logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, your personal data will be transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via the security settings of your browser before clicking on the greyed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as you can thus avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers provided below. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; com/policy.php; further information on data collection: www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-otherand www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info.
b) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;
- Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. [These are all integrated in the “extended data protection mode”, i.e. h. that no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.]
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
- Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
§ 11 Google reCAPTCHA
We use “Google reCAPTCHA” (hereinafter referred to as “reCAPTCHA”) on this website. The provider is Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
The purpose of reCAPTCHA is to check whether the data entry on this website (e.g. in a contact form) is carried out by a human or by an automated program. For this purpose, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor on the basis of various characteristics. This analysis begins automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, length of stay of the website visitor on the website or mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis will be forwarded to Google.
The reCAPTCHA analyses run completely in the background. Website visitors are not informed that an analysis is taking place.
The data is stored and analysed on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its web offers from abusive automated spying and SPAM. If a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing takes place exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG, insofar as the consent includes the storage of cookies or access to information in the user’s terminal device (e.g. device fingerprinting) within the meaning of the TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time.
§ 12 Handling of applicant data
We offer you the opportunity to apply to us (e.g. by e-mail, post or via online application form). In the following we inform you about the scope, purpose and use of your personal data collected as part of the application process. We assure you that the collection, processing and use of your data is carried out in accordance with applicable data protection law and all other legal provisions and that your data will be treated as strictly confidential.
If you send us an application, we process your associated personal data (e.g. contact and communication data, application documents, notes in the context of job interviews, etc.) insofar as this is necessary to decide on the establishment of an employment relationship. The legal basis for this is § 26 BDSG according to German law (initiation of an employment relationship), Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR (general contract initiation) and – if you have given your consent – Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. The consent can be revoked at any time. Your personal data will only be passed on within our company to persons who are involved in processing your application.
If the application is successful, the data submitted by you will be stored in our data processing systems on the basis of § 26 BDSG and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR for the purpose of carrying out the employment relationship.
If we are unable to make you a job offer, reject a job offer or withdraw your application, we reserve the right to store the data transmitted by you on the basis of our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR) for up to 6 months from the end of the application process (rejection or withdrawal of the application). Subsequently, the data will be deleted and the physical application documents destroyed. The storage serves in particular for purposes of proof in the event of a legal dispute. If it is apparent that the data will be required after expiry of the 6-month period (e.g. due to an imminent or pending legal dispute), deletion will only take place when the purpose for further storage no longer applies.
Longer storage may also take place if you have given your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR) or if statutory storage obligations preclude deletion.
Our social media presences
Data processing by social networks
We maintain publicly accessible profiles on social networks. The social networks we use in detail can be found below.
Social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. can usually comprehensively analyze your user behavior when you visit their website or a website with integrated social media content (e.g. Like buttons or advertising banners). Visiting our social media presences triggers numerous data protection-relevant processing operations. In detail:
If you are logged into your social media account and visit our social media presence, the operator of the social media portal can assign this visit to your user account. However, your personal data may also be collected if you are not logged in or do not have an account with the respective social media portal. In this case, this data collection takes place, for example, via cookies that are stored on your device or by collecting your IP address.
With the help of the data collected in this way, the operators of the social media portals can create user profiles in which your preferences and interests are stored. In this way, interest-based advertising can be displayed to you inside and outside the respective social media presence. If you have an account with the respective social network, interest-based advertising can be displayed on all devices on which you are logged in or were logged in.
Our social media appearances are intended to ensure the widest possible presence on the Internet. This is a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The analysis processes initiated by the social networks may be based on different legal bases that must be specified by the operators of the social networks (e.g. consent within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR).
Controller and assertion of rights
If you visit one of our social media sites (e.g. Facebook), we are jointly responsible with the operator of the social media platform for the data processing operations triggered during this visit. In principle, you can exercise your rights (information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, data portability and complaint) both vis-à-vis us and vis-à-vis .dem operator of the respective social media portal (e.g. vs. Facebook).
Please note that despite the joint responsibility with the social media portal operators, we do not have full influence on the data processing operations of the social media portals. Our options are largely based on the corporate policy of the respective provider.
The data collected directly by us via the social media presence will be deleted from our systems as soon as you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to storage or the purpose for data storage no longer applies. Stored cookies remain on your device until you delete them. Mandatory legal provisions – esp. Retention periods – remain unaffected.
Social networks in detail
We have a profile on Facebook. The provider of this service is Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (hereinafter Meta ). According to Meta, the collected data will also be transferred to the USA and other third countries.
We have entered into a joint processing agreement with Meta (Controller Addendum). This agreement specifies for which data processing operations we or Meta is responsible when you visit our Facebook page. This agreement can be viewed at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
You can adjust your advertising settings independently in your user account. To do this, click on the following link and log in: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads.
The transfer of data to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. Details can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/EU_data_transfer_addendum and https://de-de.facebook.com/help/566994660333381.
We have a profile on Instagram. The provider of this service is Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland.
The transfer of data to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. Details can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/EU_data_transfer_addendum, https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875 and https://de-de.facebook.com/help/566994660333381.
We have a profile on LinkedIn. The provider is LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland. LinkedIn uses advertising cookies.
If you wish to disable LinkedIn advertising cookies, please use the following link: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out.
The transfer of data to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. Details can be found here: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/l/dpa and https://www.linkedin.com/legal/l/eu-sccs.